• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Human Heads on Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately, none of them were aviation corporate heads, as they should have been. If Southwest had kept their heads this wouldn't have hit the press. Some of them may have been snake heads, but none of them probably made "Head of the Class", let alone "First Class" since Southwest doesn't have one. They were not properly labeled; so someone didn't have the brains to ship them properly. But at no time did anyone lose their heads over the situation, they just gave the fed's a head up on it. I'm gonna head for the bed now, got a heads up from scheduling I may have to deadhead to work tomorrow. Hope I don't forget my brain bag!

I still don't see anything wrong with LBB. ELP, ok. LBB, come on, just go visit the Red Raider ladies on campus.....

(if you are into ladies that is....)

hey, to each his own

Some of my funnest layovers have been in the itty-bitty towns- it's all about the people your with
;-)

(if you are into ladies that is....)
I don't think he is. He says he has a hot rich wife, but then he's also pushing 14,000 posts on here. If he was into ladies (or really had a hot rich wife), you'd think he'd put the computer away and....I don't know....maybe do something with her.

His ass got too big eating ice cream on 12 hr legs to do anything w/ her- you know- you heart has to be able to pump your blood if you want to get it up-
that's now the pool boy's job

you guys are killing me. Why can't we all get along? where is the Pilot Brotherhood ? One Family One Fight, etc etc ad nauseum.

(rhetorical question...)

Not a good day to lose one's head.

It's a shame they weren't more....... headstrong.

They'll never be the major........ head of a corporation.

That's not the way to get ahead in life.

Ok, that'll do.

Ok.

Latest resources

Back