http://www.aerotech.net/

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
groundpointsix said:
Is there a real epidemic of people forgetting to turn the master off?
Put it this way...when I came out to the hangar at 0600 a couple of weeks ago, and the lineman had left the battery switch on in the Hawker when he fueled it, well...it wouldn't have been a necklace I put around his neck at that time ;)

Interesting thing is, I read the article about the master switch necklace later that day...got a good chuckle out of it.

Fly safe!

David

mcjohn said:
I remember that article well. That girl got torn up! I have always wondered what school she came from. I remember the article saying that the girl's excuse was that she was trained to be a first officer so her expertise did not match what the school was looking for.
What school did she train at? DO TELL.

I read that article too. I think it was knocking people that pay upfront for rushed (read: crappy) training. The funny part is I read it about an hour after I handed Brenda Keene at Airman Flight School a check for 5 large for my CFI/I. I'm not sure if it was the lack of sleep or the feeling that I had just made a huge mistake, but I almost got sick after I read it.

Learsforsale said:
I read that article too. I think it was knocking people that pay upfront for rushed (read: crappy) training. The funny part is I read it about an hour after I handed Brenda Keene at Airman Flight School a check for 5 large for my CFI/I. I'm not sure if it was the lack of sleep or the feeling that I had just made a huge mistake, but I almost got sick after I read it.

Ahhh, Brenda Keene even with her age I would still like to do some exploited deleted things to her things that you can be arrested for in some states! Sorry I have a fetish for older female humans!!!

Yeah DCA is what I meant.

For some reason that sticks out; I don't think she was TAB or Gulfstream because they didn't offer a CFI program. I can't remember though, too much Wild Turkey since then...

Weak is not a strong enough word for that candidate's lack of knowledge; I wasn't party to the temper tantrum and words said but I caught the Cliff Notes version enough to know the article was as nice as it possibly could have been...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back