HPA or K&what?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First off, use the search function.

and secondly, with regards to the quality of the product at some of these schools... my opinion... who the eff cares?!? You are obviously doing it in the hopes of getting interviewed by SWA and not to actually to become the Chuck Yeager of the 737. I don't care if they have level triple D simulators (mmmm triple D's) or a paper tiger with a guy making engine noises in the background, as long as your certificate says "B737" on it you are good to go. You will learn all you need to know about the 737 at the ground school/IOE of whatever airline hires you.

If you have the money, go to HPA due to their connections with SWA... if not, go to the cheapest place that also has the highest pass rate.

I just went to training and got my fat per diem check ,full pay ,hotels and positive space airfare to and from the house. just get a job that values you enough to pay you for your time and your training .737 type included.
by the way can't wait to get off this thing and back on the 75.

I just went to training and got my fat per diem check ,full pay ,hotels and positive space airfare to and from the house. just get a job that values you enough to pay you for your time and your training .737 type included.
by the way can't wait to get off this thing and back on the 75.

Take your flame bait somewhere else ....

Go to FTI! Painless and cheapest 737 type rating out there. You will get done in 8 days for $4995 + hotel cost. I highly recommend them.

e-mail Shari for more information:

[email protected]
or
1-800-233-0050

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back