Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TAK said:
Mark,

Staying at Amerisuites as well. Getting there on Saturday, early afternoon. Spring breakers got the airlines jammed and snagged the only SWA flight available over the weekend.

Going to try to get over to HPA and sit in a CPT on Sunday.

My "BEER-LOW" annunciator is illuminating so Sunday night sounds good to shake out the pre-class jitters.

Tom

I was planning the same for Sunday, spending the day on the CPT. I will PM you my cell number.

Mark

Thanks for the info Snoopy.

I am not sure if I will have time to get MS sim and have it up and running and play with it.

I am bringing my PC so if anyone want to bring it and load it up and use it thay sure can.

Mark

Request the 300 sims, the autopilot and FD is much easier. Plus you get auto throttles. It only costs you a 4 hour diff class.

vetteracer said:
Thanks for the info Snoopy.

I am not sure if I will have time to get MS sim and have it up and running and play with it.

I am bringing my PC so if anyone want to bring it and load it up and use it thay sure can.

Mark

Do you think the MS sim is an accurate portrayal of the cockpit functions of the 737 or is it just entertainment for the non-aviators?

I'll be heading out on Sun Morning. Nice to see I'm not the only one having problems non-reving to DFW. Let me know where you guys are getting together on sunday. I'll be at the amerisuites by 10am.

joel

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back