Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bjn

Hey Guys,

A buddy of mine just emailed me and let me know HPA is having an open house on 6/29/07 Rumor is that several SWA guest speakers will be there in addition to the people dept. I'm thinking face to face with SWA may do some good... Here's to the second time around...

Link to the Open House flyer:Flyer

bjn

You will have a good time if you go. I went back while in training at SWA and was pretty impressed with the new building. It was good to see Mark and Joe again along with Sandy.

The face time can't hurt, but in general, it's a fun chance to meet other grads, current student's, SWA folks to answer questions and free food.

Just read that HPA is going to be involved in training pilots to fly the Eclipse 500. Good on 'em! :beer:

The last time I checked, SWA wanted 1,300 turbine PIC to apply. Does anyone know if they again reduced the requirement to 1,000 PIC? Even with revenue concerns ahead, SWA still has to be one of the most secure jobs around.

Higher Power Aviation= Very good people and very good friends with Southwest. I am sure they will be there if there is an open house.

Does anybody know what the avg. time frame is from the first "try again next time" to the second interview?

Latest resources

Back