How's this for an rejection comeback?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bah, Humbug!!!

That's nothing compared to what I got from a company a few years ago for a part-time, no benefits, fill-in ferry position (which apparently was URGENT and continuously advertised!).
Having spent close on $14,000 (govt money, not mine) with their sister training company, I thought I had a reasonable chance of at least getting an interview. I completed a 737 type rating in less than 2 weeks and kept updating the company both before and after gaining the type and currency. No response.
Always polite and professional, I wrote again, carefully choosing words from a HR booklet on how to write difficult letters, reiterating my continued interest. I was not rude, just persistent and just like all the books and seminars tell you to stand out from the crowd. Surely this would get a response and hopefully a positive one. WRONG!!!!
The only response was from the company CEO saying "please do not bother us again"!!!!!!
Wow, what a professional response that was, more like scam written all over it and yes, both companies still exist and reside in the SEA area. Top that if you can!!
By the way, they took the govt money and ran.........so what's new, it;s called the airline business........

Latest resources

Back