How to obtain a NetJets application?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jim M

Does anyone have info on how to obtain a NetJets application? I have a good friend who just got hired with them, but even he says the apps are tough to come by, in fact that blank applications are being held on to tightly. I understand they may be attending some upcoming job fairs --- is this the only place to obtain one?

Thanks in advance for your input.

How much are you willing to accept? I know I could offer you my commuter car which I wouldn't need anymore, a Bentley look-alike if you squint really hard, worth your best offer . . .

I've been out of work a lot lately. I think it's worth the Bentley, but I will give it to you free.
FD
PM me

A serious question. I have had one for 2 years, will it still be viable after so long, will it get put with the rest of the new ones that come in?

NJ application

I too have an old app sitting from 2 yrs ago, but I've been told its no good. You can apply on-line and fill out the app. page by page on the computer. (thats what I did) I would think that this would be the same as a physical paper app, but I'm not sure.

My friend recently got hired and he didn't fill out any on-line app, but did do a paper app, which his inside contact had obtained for him. I too have heard about them marking each app. with a unique ident because of people selling them to others.

But again, all this is worth $0.02 only, since I'm not with NJ

Good luck!

on line app

The on line app (WAS) just like sending your paper resume. It was logged in the computer database but was NOT USED for an application. The applications all have dates stamped on them when they were sent out and some have cover pages of where they were sent. This makes them legit and harder to "sell". I just got an application last week and will send it in as soon as the dumb DMV gets my paper work taken care of.

Last I looked- 2 weeks ago- the on line app had been deleated! Any info on that? I hear that career fairs are the only way.

Just talked with the HR dept. and they said they have 500 apps on file! Expecting to hire 370 pilots next year.

Latest resources

Back