• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

regionaltard

seat lock
Make fun of a Blool Aid drinker. Someone got all giddy because JB appaently threw the 190 a bone, it was pointed out that they're still working for peanuts and *POOF* gone as if by magic-I'd say 30 minutes, tops.

Hey Tard... the thread was pulled because it was a direct copy and paste of an internal memo. It didn't belong on a public board. Now, if you want to discuss the topic of that memo without the direct copy and paste, I'm sure that would be appropriate. Or so I've heard.

J32, thanks. I was running out the door to catch my flight or I would have explained.

To the others:

The thread had a copy of an internal email that should not have been posted on a public site. I pulled the thread because of this, no other reason. If you think it was for another reason than I am sorry. I would and have done the same for many on here that have PM'd me to point out a private internal email on a public site...the chief pilot rant thread and fedex comes to mind. So, if you think I am being biased than I am sorry, I am not. It was actually a bit of good news and a general point in the right direction. So, there was no real bad bashing going on regarding the thread and the thread was regarding some good news....and I still deleted it. Point is, I dont care if its good or bad news, if its a private company email on a public site, I will take it down. If you ever have the same issue with you and your company I will do the same if you ask, otherwise I dont know what is private and what is public. So please dont get on here and start pointing fingers thinking you know why a thread was pulled. If you have a problem with something, be a man and confront me on it via a PM, I will more than happy to explain my reasoning for it or come to a agreement on a change if a change can be made. But dont get on here and pull the "some JB mod" crap.....you and I both know you are referring to me.

Oh yea,
happy thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back