How to get a job!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Whyzitsokold

Just wondering what is the best way to get to a Major Airline? ie southwest or continental or jet blue

Is airlineapps.com a good way to go about this? I always sent my application by mail before and Have had very good luck getting an interview.

Any suggestions?

it is kind of like buying a hot stock. by the time the masses find out about it - it is too late. airline jobs work the same way- you want to be on the ground floor.

I'm quite sure Southwest doesn't use airlineapps, since they have their own proprietary application (like they have their own proprietary way of doing nearly everything). Of course, things may have changed in the six months since my final update.

I think jetBlue may be the same way for the same reasons, but I never applied there.

Continental is via airlineapps, but if you're only applying to Continental it's free. I think Alaska uses this system, though, so if you're applying to both AK and CO, you may have a decision to make (you still don't have to pay, you just refill out the entire app all over again).

Isn't www.airlineapps.com owned by Air, Inc.? You don't really want to give Kit Darby any more money, do you?;)

Good luck!

get ajob

why do you want to get into this god forsaken industry. the bar is ever being lowered by the those who will wiork for free esentially just so they can fly a regional jet. by flying the regional jet you are taking major jobs, and lowering your expectations.

Latest resources

Back