• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

se1776

splash 8
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Hi Guys

For all you hard working pilots and Flight Attendants I hope this help you find your inner peace.

By following this simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too
can find inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner
peace is to finish all the things you have started and never finished.'

So, I looked around the crash pad to see all the things I started and hadn't finished,
and before leaving the house to go flying this morning,
I finished off 21 Miller Lites, a bottle of Jägermeister 5 bottles of Bacardi mojitos a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake from my last screw meal, some Doritos a box of chocolates and some Marlboro's menthol's 100 .

You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel might be in
need of inner peace.

[/FONT]

Finally, some advice from FlightInfo you can take to the bank!!

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Hi Guys[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]For all you hard working pilots and Flight Attendants I hope this help you find your inner peace. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]By following this simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]can find inner peace.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Dr. Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]peace is to finish all the things you have started and never finished.'[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]So, I looked around the crash pad to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]and before leaving the house to go flying this morning,[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]I finished off 21 Miller Lites, a bottle of Jägermeister 5 bottles of Bacardi mojitos a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake from my last screw meal, some Doritos a box of chocolates and some Marlboro's menthol's 100 . [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]You have no idea how freaking good I feel.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Please pass this on to those you feel might be in[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]need of inner peace.[/FONT]

Latest resources

Back