Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How to find out ALPA Age 60 poll resluts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Is there somewhere on the ALPA website to find out how each company voted on the Age 60 survey???

Not really important. They know what is best for us. Now get back to work.

I found some of the results on NWA Alpa's website.

https://crewroom.alpa.org/nwamec/Default.aspx?tabid=760

Just click on the May 25, 2007 hotline and you will see a couple of charts that were requested by NWA's pilots since they are really upset about ALPA'S decision. The first chart is the only one that matters to me and is an overall vote of the yes/no question about changing age 60 for each airline.

What's a reslut?

Is that a woman that was a slut, changed her evil ways, and then went back to being a slut?

Hag

I think a reslut is someone, not unlike myself, who has worked for a decade or much more to try and make a living in this declining industry. Only to have 5 more years tacked on to their efforts by stagnant growth.
ie- 'the FO could not upgrade due to age 65. He was therefore "re-sluted" and used for 5 more years in the right seat!'

I think a reslut is someone, not unlike myself, who has worked for a decade or much more to try and make a living in this declining industry. Only to have 5 more years tacked on to their efforts by stagnant growth.
ie- 'the FO could not upgrade due to age 65. He was therefore "re-sluted" and used for 5 more years in the right seat!'

You were going to get five years tacked on to your upgrade time regardless of ALPA's action. I have never been a liberal, but the honest truth is that the Bush Administration was going to push this because Bush a big globalist and the globalist want age 65. Now, I can say that I'm also NOT a Republican.

The odds were stacked against ALPA. BTW, your MEC has the results, call and ask for them.

Latest resources

Back