How to apply at Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

commuterguy

I hope this question isn't a 10 on the dumb question scale, but when I search for open positions on the Atlas site I don't see any First Officer listings. Is there an email that would be best to send a resume direct, or am I missing the online application? Thanks for any info!

I hope this question isn't a 10 on the dumb question scale, but when I search for open positions on the Atlas site I don't see any First Officer listings. Is there an email that would be best to send a resume direct, or am I missing the online application? Thanks for any info!

http://www.atlasair.com/aa/careers.asp

I like Pale Ales.

Thanks guys! I was fully prepared for some good smart ass remarks, instead I got friendly answers to my question. Thanks again.

Select the Pre-Application Questionnaire from the Atlas web site and complete it exactly per the instructions. Then construct a resume that indicates that you have much much more than their minimum qualifications, convert it to a .pdf format, attach both documents and forward to Atlas at the designated address.

Then wait for them to never call you ...

Actually, if you are patient, they do call.

Then they give you this fun test.

Then you pass if you study hard.

THEN you wait again ...

But it's a much better place to wait!

I can't save PDFs on my computer since I don't have the full version of the software...any suggestions ?

I can't save PDFs on my computer since I don't have the full version of the software...any suggestions ?

download a free trial of the full version of adobe. Good for 30 days I think.

Latest resources

Back