How senior is FLL at Jetblue??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Plunkett

Is it plausible for a new hire to get that domicile? What about a captain? Someone told me that it is real senior and all the slots are already filled.

Thanks

Plunkett said:
Is it plausible for a new hire to get that domicile? What about a captain? Someone told me that it is real senior and all the slots are already filled.

Thanks

Plunkett,

In my class several months ago, we had one that got FLL the following month after training was complete. FLL is a matter of timing, as is anything that you have to bid on. If there is an opening, and you bid it at the right time, you might get it. FLL does not grow very much, so openings come as a result of attrition and some growth. JFK, on the other hand is mostly from growth.

DW

Due to the recent announcement of EWR which will be covered by FLL crews, new hires have been offered FLL right after training. As a matter of fact, some have been junior assigned FLL. I heard 120 new flight attendants are coming to FLL after training. If this is true then new pilots will probably be offered FLL. Also heard MIA will be announced soon. Not sure if FLL crews will cover MIA. If so then surely FLL grow. Hope that helps.

Latest resources

Back