• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

How Often??

Atccfi

Total Time
>2k
For those of you who have or are still applying to regionals, how often did you submit your resume to the same company? Once a week? a month? how often is TOO often? Thanks.

Bob Loblaw

Unimpressed User
Total Time
Man, I thought this thread was going to be about something completely different!

viper548

Total Time
I submitted applications to Express Jet, AMR Eagle, and MESA. It took 4 weeks for mesa to reply, 6 for Eagle, and 4 months for Express Jet. Send them an update any time something significant happens (New Rating, ATP written, college degree, specialized training, etc.) otherwise about every 3 months just to update flight times.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Keep sending until you get a reply back!!!!:beer:

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
dollacrackho said:
is five times a day too often? how do i prevent chafing?
Use good lube!!!!!!:beer:

Atccfi

Total Time
>2k
Thanks Viper. Anyone else have a serious answer?

idoitupsidedown

Total Time
$Texas
Someone made a suggestion to me that sounded pretty good. update every 25 hrs of multi and/or every 100 hrs TT you get.

threegreen

Mmmm, I look good.
Total Time
Im still waiting to hear from asa... but I accidentally wrote 'expressjet' in the header.

nethan

Total Time
Enough
A friend of mine applied to Eagle and XJet at the same time. In his cover letters he closed with "and that is why I really want to work for ________". Well, he got to the XJet interview and the training captain asked he why he thought Eagle was such a great airline. Oops!

When I was applying I sent in resumes with updated times every 100TT. Just be carful because some places (like XJet) will drop you to the bottom of the pile everytime you resubmit.

mamba20

Do what now?
Total Time
With a few exceptions if you put the wrong airline name in there you can pretty much kiss that interview goodbye.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
nethan said:
A friend of mine applied to Eagle and XJet at the same time. In his cover letters he closed with "and that is why I really want to work for ________". Well, he got to the XJet interview and the training captain asked he why he thought Eagle was such a great airline. Oops!
Did he get the job?!?!?!:eek:

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
...an honest mistake. Who doesn't send out 20 resumes at a time when looking for a regional job?