• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many in the pool?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has Netjets delayed any aircraft deliveries that were scheduled for 2009? What is the latest on the Hawker deliveries?

Gulfstream 450/550 deliveries postponed until September at the earliest. Don't know about other fleets but my guess is older airframes will be parked until market conditions allow sell-off and the approximately 30 deliveries slated for delivery next year will be largely replacement aircraft and net fleet (and pilot) growth will be nil.

What about all the guys that were told they were hired, just waiting on a class date, meanwhile others interviewed after them and went on to class? And they are still waiting with no communication...

If I interviewed with a company, and hadn't heard anything about how it went for months I would send in a letter. That is rude in my opinion, and would not hurt you chances in getting hired.

To sit around waiting for months demonstrates a lack of desire in my eyes.

But what would I know...

Good luck to all trying to get hired at NJA. The job is everything you heard, and the best one I've ever had.

There are people hired as far back as April waiting for an indoc class. That is why I am wondering if anyone knows how many are in the pool. Apparently there is no rhyme or reason to the indoc selection process.

Given your screen name, I can see why they're having second thoughts........:eek:

Seriously, hope you get a class soon. Keep the faith.

Latest resources

Back