How many ACA poolies are left?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dashtrasher

This was posted on another site, thought it might be good to have it posted here also.

Is the pool leaking?
Hey guys,

I'm sure you are all aware of ACA's current status with the hiring pool...obviously none of us are getting a class anytime soon.

I'm just curious of how many people, that inteviewed last year and are in the pool now, are still waiting for ACA to call them for a class? There has to be people that were in the pool that have been picked up by other airlines. It would be nice to know how the pool is holding up so when/if they call us we will know how fast we get a class.

If you were in ACA's pool and have moved on to another job please reply with your currrent job and what number you were in the pool...

I'm still waiting. I have kept in touch with a couple of guys from my interview date.(9-23-02) They have all been interviewing elsewhere. I am trying to get college out of the way and when I'm done with that next fall I will decide if I should pursue other alternatives. Hopefully it won't come to that since I want to be an ACA pilot so bad.

Latest resources

Back