How low will your Regional go?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Air Midwest (Mesa) is hiring hiring wet comm tickets into the 1900

Without live interviewing, as well. If you fax your resume in cold turkey (no connections), you may be offered a class that starts in a couple days.

Great Lakes is also hiring wet ink commercial ME's that have someone to vouch for them and walk in their resume, but it's not all that common. And you've still gotta survive training, of course...

Without live interviewing, as well. If you fax your resume in cold turkey (no connections), you may be offered a class that starts in a couple days.

Great Lakes is also hiring wet ink commercial ME's that have someone to vouch for them and walk in their resume, but it's not all that common. And you've still gotta survive training, of course...

Actually, Air Midwest didn't have any problems filling their ground school classes hiring wet commercial multi pilots. Then Mesa took notice, told Air Midwest to stop training new hire classes and then took away the Air Midwest new hires and put them into the jet.

I can't wait for the day when the regionals hire the last cfi and wonder why there are no more applicants!

Oh thats already happening in India. Some flight schools have closed due to lack of available instructors.

Its happening in San Antonio too.

Anyone know how low ExpressJet will go for those who aren't in a bridge program and don't have inside connections? Will they budge on either the 600TT or 100ME time requirement?

Latest resources

Back