• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

How low can you go??

KingAirer

USER
Total Time
I noticed Great Lakes Airlines Stock is at .36

I dont much about stocks other then thats not good. Can they continue to operate that low. Or what happens if they get even lower?!

rgnlwannabe

Total Time
1600+
If there was a nuclear haulocaust, the two things that would survive would be cochroaches, and Great Lakes Airlines. Somehow they always remain in business....hope this helps!!

Focker

Total Time
it's been worse

A while back it was .23, or .24. Three days later it was 1.50. Could've used that buy.
And, yes it seems to be fairly normal ops for them to be declared 'unable to continue' by "analysts", yet they persist. I'd be able to buy a few shares if I had a nickel for everyone of those statements I've read.