How long to hear from ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TWA69

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from ASA after the interview? Also how much interviewing / hiring are they doing?

Thanks

TWA69 said:
Does anyone know how long it takes to hear from ASA after the interview? Also how much interviewing / hiring are they doing?

Thanks

I was at FSI this past week. They were interviewing around six pilots per day, every day. They (ASA) told these guys that we are gearing up to hire 50 per month. My friend in the training department told me the same thing.

I don't know how long it takes to get the call after the interview, and I don't know why we would be hiring so many pilots, obviously nobody is leaving ASA right now.

I am not sure about 50/month, but there were 25 vacancies for the month of September to be filled by new hires. I can tell you nobody is coming off the top of the list, the reason we are hiring is due to the CRJ 70 and 2 additional 50 seaters per month. The 70's have not come on line that fast due to the stike, but things are picking back up.

How long does it take for them to notify you if you are hired? Do they usually call you, or do they send a letter? I interviewed about a week ago and I'm hoping for the call. Thanks.

I interviewed June 27 and just received a letter on the 18th saying I was in there new pool of pilots. So it took quite awhile here back however it was also during the 4th of july holiday.

I have seen a post that there is an August 5th class has anyone actuallybeen called for that date?

I have heard that the Aug. 5th class is full. There might be another class in Sept. or sooner. They said that there are about 15 in the pool waiting to get a class as of last week. Hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back