How long to hear from ACA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rez O. Lewshun said:
The ALPA leadership was pressed many times to lower the CRJ & AIRBUS rates many times during the last quarters. They didn't. Now other pilot groups don't have to be leveraged against another set of low rates..

It wouldn't be leverage. Simply buisness. There is still an abundance of flying everywhere out there. I brought this thread up because those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

sXeflyer said:
What tool bag goes back almost 4 years in the archive to dig up an old thread? Seriously, go out and meet some women. There are actually some desperate ones out there for you.

I already got a lady my friend and we are in NYC enjoying life. We feel much more secure after the paycuts.

Desperate, pathetic attempt to get attention from someone on everyone's ignore list. *yawn*.

D'Angelo said:
Just a reminder. This used to be a thriving airline. Look at what alpo and their rhetoric did to this once great airline.

It sure would be great if you had SOME idea of what you were talking about. But, then again, if we made that a rule you wouldn't be able to post anymore.

I'm still trying to figure out how ALPA ran the company out of business. I thing that was maybe managements poor plan. Maybe DeAngelo thinks we should all just fly for minimum wage, then it couldn't be ALPA's fault!

Latest resources

Back