Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

keatts

I drank what?!
Interview was in CMH on the 23rd, how long to hear back one way or the other? I know I answered a couple questions wrong in the interview, brain farts, but I think all in all it went ok, but who knows.

keatts said:
Interview was in CMH on the 23rd, how long to hear back one way or the other? I know I answered a couple questions wrong in the interview, brain farts, but I think all in all it went ok, but who knows.

I've heard it can take up to a week or more. Don't stress over what you can't control... Good luck!

At CitationShares you know if you got the job AND what aircraft you're going to be assigned the same day. And if you're not offered a position, you're told why. I guess they have a harder time making up their minds at NJ.

Who is this idiot????

I'm new to these boards but this Humpy guy sounds like a total idiot. I feel like I'm reading some little kids response to why his cookie is better than the other kids cookie. I have a hard time believing this Blowhard could actually be a pilot for CS. I've yet to read anything approaching a halfway intelligent or constructive post by this weirdo.

Just ignore him. I talk to a lot of CS pilots on the road. They are all great guys/gals. That means I haven't met Humphrey yet :laugh:

pokeymon said:
I'm new to these boards but this Humpy guy sounds like a total idiot. I feel like I'm reading some little kids response to why his cookie is better than the other kids cookie. I have a hard time believing this Blowhard could actually be a pilot for CS. I've yet to read anything approaching a halfway intelligent or constructive post by this weirdo.

Just wondering why you feel that way? I was just making a comment that I feel I am entitled to make. Apparently you tried to interview at CS and either it wasn't granted to you or you didn't have what it took to be a CitationShares pilot. My friend, there's no sense in crying over spilled milk. Good luck to you and your aviation career.

Last edited:
Hey Bogart....care to comment on when CS is going to turn a profit?

You seem to have a comment for everything else....especially on topics you really know little about....like NJ!

To try to answer the question...They only really have 2 people setting up interviews and hiring full time. When I interviewed we heard the next day, but now that we are hiring over 500 pilots this year(More than CS even employs), i'm sure things have slowed down. Good luck and be patient. Its worth the wait.

BTW, i'm not bashing CS, great company, just saying HUMPME is comparing apples to oranges

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back