• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How long to hear back from NJ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJ will be hiring for awhile. NJA has always been the "giant" and the leader of the industry.

Ask the CS guys about "Training on their days off."

I got the rejection letter in the mail today. I'm heartbroken, especially when I thought I did a good job.. I don't know where I went wrong. Maybe it's fate and maybe something better will come along, I just don't know what it will be

sigh.

keatts said:
Interview was in CMH on the 23rd, how long to hear back one way or the other? I know I answered a couple questions wrong in the interview, brain farts, but I think all in all it went ok, but who knows.
Think back, what did you answer wrong? Try to correct it in your next interview.

pilotyip said:
Look at the military to get a start, I understand the Army is looking for helo drivers. If you get that you will have a lot of options at age 30, of course you also may spend a lot of time away from home.

keatts said:
I got the rejection letter in the mail today. I'm heartbroken, especially when I thought I did a good job.. I don't know where I went wrong. Maybe it's fate and maybe something better will come along, I just don't know what it will be

sigh.
Sorry to hear that. Call Derinda and ask where you messed up, and what you can do to improve. NJA will often re-interview in 6 months.

I agree that you should ask for an explanation of where they weren't pleased. Even if they refused to let you try again in 6 months (and I definitely think you should ask for that) the input could be helpful for your next interview elsewhere. I'm sorry to hear that things are going badly, so far. Do make the phone call and hang in there. Persistence often pays off.
Good Luck!
NJW

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back