Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How long till Southwest interviews again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pocono Pilot

flower child
I was really hoping for a SWA interview. Any idea about how long it will be until they start it back up?

My bff was just hired there, and is getting her type next month. How long wil she be swimming in the pool?

TIA

They will interview in August, and I think that's it for the remainder of the year. Those that were just in this last DB, won't see training dates until Jan or Feb of 08.

I think they will be interviewing at the worst case, sometime after the first of next year. We're not really loaded with a lot of retirements for next year(I'm new, but I think it is about 150). Even if Age 65 kicks in, they'll still have to interview to fill classes for the net aircraft next year. The longer age 65 holds out; the more classes SWA will have.

I was really hoping for a SWA interview. Any idea about how long it will be until they start it back up?

My bff was just hired there, and is getting her type next month. How long wil she be swimming in the pool?

TIA

Posted by Pokey on 2/24/07:

I agree.

With all the retirements, CAL could be the most secure major out there. Also, there is a good chance that CAL will be the highest paid eventually with a new contract.

I hope to be there soon.

Did you just say BFF

Yes, sorry. It stands for Best Friend Forever. Just a little abbreviation.

So, I guess that the SWA pool will be full for a while. Not good. We were all hoping to get over this year.

Damn....you beat me to it. And seriously...why just the airbrushed horses avatar??? You could at least go all they way with some unicorns or something.

******************** I spilt my beer from laughing so hard, thanks!
:beer:

Latest resources

Back