Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is the SEA "hub" doing at DL from today's conference call?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

From GH, the exec VP in charge of Revenue at DL, from today's conference call:

"Well, we've been very excited about the spool in Seattle so far. As a matter of fact in the month of March, all of our new domestic markets were segment profitable and Seattle's margin improved by 8 margin points year-over-year despite a 22% increase in revenue. So we're off to a great start, and we have a lot more to go in Seattle. So we're looking forward to those all coming online over the next few months. And we do expect to become Seattle's largest carrier in terms of revenues in the third quarter of this year. So we're well ahead of our own internal forecast on Seattle and we're pretty excited about the early returns."

Bye Bye---General Lee

What does this have to do with SkyWest? Maybe you should head over to the Regional section permanently. Or just sign-off for good.

What does this have to do with SkyWest? Maybe you should head over to the Regional section permanently. Or just sign-off for good.

Don't worry Red, I have more for you guys. And, we should create a lav dump section for you, with all of the krap you produce here.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

Such an idiot.

Classic! I knew he couldn't take it. He knows this upcoming year will be tough to debate, and he has conceded defeat. Good.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Classic! I knew he couldn't take it. He knows this upcoming year will be tough to debate, and he has conceded defeat. Good.

Bye Bye---General Lee

GL, its nice we (DL) are making record profits but you and I have been around long enough to know to tread very lightly when bragging about our airline's financial position. Pride commeth before the fall. Throttle back a little. This business is too cyclical. And welcome back btw.

DAL is killing it... If you look a little deeper it's unbelievable.. Q3 looks to be a monster. Nice work!

But once again....not a kool-aid drinker, but the elephant in the room is the 41mil loss because of Trainer. Now they told us this thing was a slam dunk and the big D spin machine is doing its best to hide that it isn't working. That is a direct drag on the balance sheet....those are C2k wages with lots of money to spare.

One indirect thing about it that is working is that it has kept all the other refiners in line and competitive which results in lower fuel for all airlines.

But once again....not a kool-aid drinker, but the elephant in the room is the 41mil loss because of Trainer. Now they told us this thing was a slam dunk and the big D spin machine is doing its best to hide that it isn't working. That is a direct drag on the balance sheet....those are C2k wages with lots of money to spare.

One indirect thing about it that is working is that it has kept all the other refiners in line and competitive which results in lower fuel for all airlines.

Agree with you here Bill. The profits of DL will keep rolling, but in hindsight maybe they shouldn't have tried to jump the shark with the refinery. When guys that run refineries can't make money that should tell you something.

Nice quarter Delta. I'm glad I decided to by some stock the other day.

Only an idiot would brag about Delta's record profits when we are paid less than we were ten years ago.

DALPA spooning with MGT is embarrassing.

Latest resources

Back