How is Indy Air doing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWPA Pilot

Seemed like the mood was pretty sour on IndyAir not too long ago, but they seem to be hanging in there. Any news on them?

SWPA Pilot said:
Seemed like the mood was pretty sour on IndyAir not too long ago, but they seem to be hanging in there. Any news on them?

We're doin fine.. nothin to worry about mate!

:D

Actually it's been no news lately. Looks pretty bleak, though. Short of a white knight coming in to save the day, we're done. Cash just isn't there anymore. Stranger things have happened, though.

It is depressing, because like many airlines before us, the front line employes have done a terrific job with customer service and put their hearts and souls into the operation, all for naught.

Patriot328 said:
We're doin fine.. nothin to worry about mate!

:D

Actually it's been no news lately. Looks pretty bleak, though. Short of a white knight coming in to save the day, we're done. Cash just isn't there anymore. Stranger things have happened, though.

It is depressing, because like many airlines before us, the front line employes have done a terrific job with customer service and put their hearts and souls into the operation, all for naught.

Hey Patriot,

I had some time to kill in IAD the other day, and I walked down by your gates. I have to say whoever designed the layout and visual style for your gate areas did a pretty neat job.

I thought it needed more outdoor light, but nothing is perfect.

Nu

I use you guys quite a bit and the pilots and F/A's do a really good job. $39 one way is a good way to get new customers, and to drain cash at the same time. I hope you guys pull it out.

Thanx guys. To be honest, I'm recently out the door, so I guess my dog has retired from this fight, but I do hope Indy makes it because the pilots and flight attendants (and front line MX and CSAs) have been doing one hell of a job keeping this ship from sinking. I've worked at ACA/Indy for 7-ish years and I can't tell you how proud I was saying bye to passengers that were genuinely happy flying on us (not United or Delta). It really made me feel good. It truly is a shame that the bow of the ship is sinking below the surface.

Only thing I can say is that if you've had a good experience riding on us, make sure you mention that to your bosses that do the hiring. Put in a good collective word for the Indy people. They do a fine job.

Latest resources

Back