Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Yellow Snow

never eat the yellow snow
Have any of you gone to Aviator in Ft. Pierce for time. I need 100 hrs quick and the price is pretty good. Are their aircraft maintained well enough to get 100 hrs. in a couple of weeks. I would do this locally in a single but it costs more and I may as well get multi for the lower price. Please let me know if this place is a typical florida dump or if they are straight up people.

maybe

I have a call in to a friend that instructed in Ft Pierce. Possibly at Aviator. Will reply as soon as I hear from him.-kingaira90

my old instructor recently dropped ~$15k down there for 250 multi hours. He said they are good to their word, have decent prices, and have ok Duchesses (well worn, nothing fancy). Most of your time building will be at night.

I also know Skymates in Dallas has multi time building for $6900 I think (well worn seminoles).

aviator

Finally talked to my friend who instructed there. He said it is legit, although disorganized at times. Had 7 dutchesses at the time he left a year ago with more on the way. -kingaira90

Aviator was good....while I was there we had a chick come in and do all 100 hours in 10 days
lots of thunderstorm avoidance but its an ok operation and fairly priced...the housing is very good to....just dont rent the caddys..lol...go to enterprise

Aviator is the bomb. I got almost all my ratings there and instructed for a year. You won't find a better price, more multi time, or more honest people.

PC12Cowboy said:
Aviator was good....while I was there we had a chick come in and do all 100 hours in 10 days
lots of thunderstorm avoidance but its an ok operation and fairly priced...the housing is very good to....just dont rent the caddys..lol...go to enterprise

I used to keep those caddy's running for mike. It was a full time job in itself. You can't beat the price though.

Latest resources

Back