Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How do you spend your time waiting for pax at the FBO?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
na265 said:
B D King that sounds like a good idea. However have you seen the prices of homes in the area. The FBO manager just bought a 1500 sq ft house that is 40 yrs old. He paid 145k for it. Just for kicks he showed me around the area when he was looking for a place and told me the current prices. Man they are way high.

The main problem he had was bidding on a house then someone would over bid him by 5k with no inspection.

And that $145,000 house was probably a fixer-upper! Homes are getting to be outrageous in Brevard county.

And I thought Raleigh, NC was getting expensive for homes. :rolleyes:

Geeeezus!

Minh

Wow, I must admit I'm having quite a chuckle here. About this idea of "I'd walk out if they didn't have WiFi" - hahahahaha. Sorry, you guys sound like you get some nice trips - but around here the benefit of charter is getting where the airlines don't go (have Navajo will travel). I read, sleep and walk around a lot. In quite a number of places, we're lucky if there's a lounge. Not a pilot lounge, a lounge of any sort.... In one of the places where I hate going, the tiny building (two rooms, one of them a bathroom) is usually not even open, so if you have to use the bathroom you walk down the street to the manufacturing plant where the customers are and ask to use their's...in French (and mine isn't very good). For lunch you walk to a tiny restaurant where almost no one speaks English, then walk back to the plane where you sit in there and snooze or read. In winter, we can plug in a heater for the plane so you don't freeze to death.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back