Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SpyFlysDOTs

Fight Info
What method of non rev listing does your airline use?

When I was flying for Cont Exp, we used CoAir and were able to list online, look at loads, non revs, etc.

Now that I am flying UEX and DC side of the house, the telephone is the only method available to us.

Wondering what other regionals have access to for non rev listing!

Thanks in advance for any info.

Delta has the travelnet which you should get upon receiving your Delta Bennies. United has a travel site but it only works for UAL mainline employees. www.united.intranet.ual.com (I think)

Good Luck!

NW Non Rev

We have RADAR, Phone and PARS to list us ( or the friendly Gate agents if desperate.. ). We can also Call NW travel but they get kinda mad if we do..

Midnight Brit

BlackPilot628 said:
Delta has the travelnet which you should get upon receiving your Delta Bennies. United has a travel site but it only works for UAL mainline employees. www.united.intranet.ual.com (I think)

Good Luck!

The UEX system sucks...you have to be on a UAL computer to list via www. Unfortunately, these computers are only at HDQ or OPS...

We have RADAR, Phone and PARS to list us ( or the friendly Gate agents if desperate.. ). We can also Call NW travel but they get kinda mad if we do..

Is there a number for offline travelers to call, or should we just call the res #? I've been calling the res # and they have always helped me,but is there a proper # for us to call?

Latest resources

Back