Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How do you B2 and Dragon Lady guys log your time?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I mean, obviously, they won't be able to divulge operational secrets, but how do they back up their claims? If a B2 driver shows up in Memphis and says "I've got 5000 hours in the Spirit." does the interviewer just take them at their word?

I'm just curious what they put in their logbooks. "Flight uneventful. Slipped through radar defenses easy. Delivered package. ILS 33R."?

The USAF flight records list individual sorties, times, and tail numbers, but not takeoff and landing locations. That's the summary that is brought to the airline interview as proof of experience.

In the comments section of my personal digital logbook, I write as many non-classified details of the sortie as I can, for reflection and entertainment later on down the line.

next question will be "I wonder how the Space Shuttle crews log their time"

jesus chr1st
Okay. So effing what if he does? If he does ask how Space Shuttle crews log their time, exactly how does that affect you in your day-to-day life?

I guess him asking that question, and your response (that will have nothing to do with it), will continue to show everyone that you're someone with nothing better to do with your life than belittle others.

If you're a military pilot, most airlines don't give a crap out your logbook. Most never even wanted to see mine. All they cared about was the official flight time printout from the military to verify what you put on your app.

Latest resources

Back