• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

How do I get my NDR notarized?

TwinTails

Total Time
Can anyone tell me where/how to get my National Drivers Registry form notarized. I need it notarized before an upcomming interview and no one at the DMV or Department of Public Safety seem to know anything.

Thanks.

:confused:

TwinTails

Total Time
Im not in TN but if you know how it works down there I'm sure it's a similar process in all states.

Total Time
The last time I needed something notorized, I went to the bank. Not sure if all banks do this.

HoursHore

Medieval Warrior
Total Time
4000+
Look up Notary public in the yellow pages. some Grocery stores even have on duty. Or your City hall.

Yank McCobb

Song and Dance Man
Total Time
Find a "Notary Public" listed in the Yellow Pages...or go to your bank, there is probably one there...or go to The UPS Store (formerly Mail Boxes, Etc), there is usually one there. Or again, just look in the Yellow Pages for one. They will verify your identification and then "notarize" by their seal and signature that you in fact are who you say you are.

It's really not that complicated.

*edit* (I see others beat me to the post...but the info is the same. They are at most banks or other locations that can be easily found in the Yellow Pages.)

Last edited:

Markm1811

you did what Capt ??
Total Time
102hrs
Notary

I only said if in TN as I am one. Most airlines have a few notary's around. its good for certifying forms etc.. As others said the banks will sometimes do it ( $25) and I did not know that mail store did ..Often Hospitals have lists of NP's. Look up notary public in your state. It will need to be the state you reside in as new regs under the patriot act makes it harder to notarize.

midlifeflyer

Total Time
some
Banks and title companies good bets since real estate transactions need to be notarized. Law offices are another. Yellow pages works well too.

DenverDude2002

Ramp Rat
Total Time
Depending on where you are Wells Fargo banks have at least one in the larger branches.

TwinTails

Total Time
Thanks to everyone who responded.