How are the jobs where it's warm?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bleeds On

Just looking for opinions... My wife has cryoglobulinemia(cold allergy) and now it looks as though my daughter may have it. Since we live closer to the Arctic Ocean than most, I got to wondering what WARM regions of this country are best for employment? Stability, QOL, pay, etc. Let's throw in international locales while we're at it if anyone knows. I understand there's going to be a wide range of good and bad, but where's a good place to look? Every region has its boom or bust. Does the SW seem to be coming back? Anywhere easier to crack than others? Simply curious.

Last edited:
Maybe south Florida or charter in SoCal.

Go to PBI, FLL or VNY and press the flesh.

TC

Anyone on here ever flown in Saudi with Aramco or the like? Heard of folks spending decades there. Can't be all bad. Wouldn't be my first choice, but...

qatar airways and emirates are hiring in the sandbox. Dubai and Doha are better than Riyadh.

Etihad, too.

Can't imagine Saudi et. al. being much fun for wife and daughter.
Watching climbto350 and other pilot job sites, in general, there seem to be a few more corporate postings from Texas, Dallas, Houston, etc., than other areas. (But, I suppose that could imply high turnover, too!)

Aramco has a pretty good club going out there. 737-700s and a few others. Live on a compound and make your own booze...

Aramco has a pretty good club going out there. 737-700s and a few others. Live on a compound and make your own booze...

Flew with three guys that worked there. Every one of them couldn't wait to get out!!! Used to be a really good gig, though.

Latest resources

Back