Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WestHouston

Something witty
I'm a Houston-based CFI accepting offers to fly anything you have. Salary requirement: more than $12 an hour. Something preferably with windshield wipers and/or air conditioning although these items are negotiable. The window to submit offers is open indefinitely, however the sooner the better. Thank you and good luck!

400TT
20ME

P.S. Wife would like some sort of health insurance, but...

I think a jump zone was looking for a pilot but not sure. Might want to look into that.

Keep flight instructing and building the hours. I know it takes some time but it will work out!

I'm a Houston-based CFI accepting offers to fly anything you have. Salary requirement: more than $12 an hour. Something preferably with windshield wipers and/or air conditioning although these items are negotiable. The window to submit offers is open indefinitely, however the sooner the better. Thank you and good luck!

400TT
20ME

P.S. Wife would like some sort of health insurance, but...

Pretty steep requests dont you think???;) LMAO J/K Good Luck!!

Raising the bar one dollar at a time. :rolleyes:

You're a pilot, don't get stuck in where you live at this point. If you already have that mind set, you are in the wrong business. So check out some of the flight schools in AZ that are offering $50K per year to experienced instructors.

you have enough time for many 135 cargo operators you just got to bug em and beg! It works just be persistent...

you have enough time for many 135 cargo operators you just got to bug em and beg! It works just be persistent...

What 135 cargo operators are those??? You need 1200TT for any 135 IFR operations and 500TT for 135 VFR only operations (barely any of those around). Not many piston SIC positions exist anymore either.

Latest resources

Back