Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Just went down to Jasper, TX and grabbed 12 people out of there... Man did we get hammered going into that place! How those hurricane hunters can deal with that for hours on end is beyond me.

It was funny as we had almost all of Houston Center to ourselves. They said they had 7500 operations over the last couple of days getting the heck out of town.

WOW.

Good luck everyone. Hope all our Corporate friends got their planes, families, and selves out of there. I predict it won't be nearly as bad as New Orleans was...no levees to break.

But it could be a mess for awhile.

Cheerio!

I Flew down to Houston Hooks today to fly people out of town, Even at 11:00 a.m it was a Ghost town. It was weird to look down and not even 1 car on the road. Kind of erie.

Good luck to all the Houstonians out there, and God Bless.

I flew out of IAH last night around 2100 and Houston was a mess, youcould see endless red lights in I-45 North and not moving, same for290 and I-10 West.

My car is in the employee lot and I'm not counting on it when I get back.

I took some people out of Sugarland yesterday, and it was a mad house. Controllers left and right were losing their sh!t. I've never seen anything like it.

Be safe, people.

We've been flying relief workers in and out of MS and LA for the past three weeks. Flying over Houston on the way back to SoCal last night was amazing; hundreds of miles of brake lights.

Don't mean to be a sap. However, it is really great seeing everyone pull together in this time of despair. Makes me proud to be an American. Say a prayer for those in need.

TXGold

Latest resources

Back