"hours" of fun!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crash-proof

Someone sent me this little tidbit last nite. Type in anything, and the girl talks back. You can also change the voice or even language. Even though the text field is small, you can copy and paste whole paragraphs in here.

http://vhost.oddcast.com/vhost_minisite/demos/tts/tts_example.html

Take your favorite flighinfo flamebait and make her spew it out!
:D :D :D

Interesting...if you move the mouse around on her window, her eyes follow it...

You want to hear something really funny? Cut-and-paste one of these quotes from Full Metal Jacket to her. (I prefer the Susan/US voice.)

You little scumbag. I got your name, I got your as. You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers I will teach you. Now get up, get on your feet. You had best un-fuk yourself or I will unscrew your head and shet down your neck.

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fuking walrus-looking piece of shet. Get the fuk off of my obstacle. Get the fuk down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

Note: sorry about the weird spellings...it was the only way to avoid the Flightinfo censor.

That's cool and everything but it sounds too much like a robot. Can't get any emotion out of her whatsoever.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back