Hotels in the San Diego area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rightrudder

I'm going to take a short trip to San Diego and wondering if anyone knows of any hotels with a good airline employee rate. I'll have a vehicle, so location isn't critical. Thanks for any input.

RR

Hotels in San Diego

Most crews that fly in stay at the Holiday Inn bayside. I am not sure of the rate or the number, the hotel is OK nothing exciting. They do give free bicyle rentals, but that will not matter much to you anyway.

The Hyatt is by far my favorite there probably because of the great seafood buffet they have weekly and a very scenic view of the water-

The Hotel Del is also a very nice one on Cor- Island, great bar and the girls are "pretty" tasty there- lol

IF the opportunity presents itself then drive across the border through TJ and go to Rosorita Beach (sp?)- great and "cheap" place and if u like to golf u will enjoy-

PB and OB is also alot of fun-

C H E E R S

3 5 0

hotwire or priceline awesome deals

Look on hotwire for hotels...what ever the price is for whatever level hotel you want bid about 10-15 percent less and you'll get it on priceline. I live in SD but get hotels for friends alot. 35 bucks gets a nice hotel like holiday inn express...50 gets you a hilton type hotel....good luck

Latest resources

Back