Hotel Prank

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeff Helgeson said:
...Do you still dig chicks from NJ with big hair or is it just a Camaro-thing?

I remember that post. Its not a "big hair" thing , just a (selected) "jersey girl" thing from back in the day so to speak. However sometimes the "jersey girl" thing comes with the big hair, it could be unavoidable at times in the past.

"Camaro-thing" - had some friends in that crowd but not a huge fan. I'm not proud of it but back then I fell in with the Princeton/Hun/Lawrenceville crowd so it was more like audi and bmw. Funny thing now, being a commuter pilot at hart and all, is that I now identify better with the Camaro crowd.

arthompson said:
I've lived in 2 countries traveled to 9 others and I doubt you could find any of them on a map!

And your point is?
Perhaps you might consider returning to one of those countries we can't find on a map, permanately.

arthompson said:
I find it amazing that some of you guys are considered adult enough to fly passengers. ...

I agree. If you think it's funny to call someone at random at 0100 just to annoy them you have some serious growing up to do.

Axel said:
I agree. If you think it's funny to call someone at random at 0100 just to annoy them you have some serious growing up to do.

Something tells me that you would be the guy to get that 1am call.

Latest resources

Back