Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PilotKitch

Registered Registrant
Does anyone have any info on the different hotel brands with respect to flight departments? What do the Hilton/Marriott/Starwood brands of the world operate?

Not real sure what you are looking for... Are you looking for chains that give corporate flight departments rates or what chains are under what hotel family.

If your looking for hotel chains within a family I would just checkout their website...

I prefer Hilton Properties as they seem to fairly nice all over (unlike holiday inn's)... Marriott is a close second. Usually fair rates and good reward programs. Embassy's are my favorite chain by far!

Hilton has a wheely G-V!

I am assuming this was one of the Dulles casulties.....?

Also, I was inquiring about what kind of flight departments the major hotel brands had and if anyone had any information on fleet size, base, etc.

I am damn near an expert on the actual hotel rooms provided by the brands or thats what these diamond, platinum, blah, blah, free breakfast/internet/lounge access cards leads one to think.

Last I saw the DA for HHC, they had the G-V and the CL-601 in VNY. Hadn't heard it was the Dulles G-V casualty I saw in the pics. I'll have to call him.

Latest resources

Back