Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Abernathy

Truthiness
What is up with some of these? It should be simple, like those old Sony DreamMachines. Hold down the "alarm" button, hit "hour" or "minute" till you get there, set ON. Easy.

It took me 10 friggen minutes to set the alarm clock last night.

Maybe the RJ pilots are better at it. You guys push buttons all f**kin day.

Done bitching now.

No kidding!!

I hate the ones that after 30 minutes of trying to set it, you cant even pick a radio station you want.

I do all three. "Moron".. Cell phone, wakeup call (which doesn't always happen), and the hotel alarm clock.

Maybe I'm paranoid.

I would say so. I don't know why you would touch something in a hotel room that obviously never gets cleaned, and is so close to a bed.

I just do the wake-up call and if I don't get it the delay isn't on me, it's on the flea bag the company puts us up at.

How is it that when I check the alarm it is turned off. When I forget to check, it goes off at 3 am.

I just use my cell.

I recall some hotels (Crowne Plaza, I think?) actually have a printed instruction card with about a dozen lines on how to set their particular machine. No way could you figure it out without it. Yeah, way too complex! (Then again, I never took Rocket Science in school).

Latest resources

Back