• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hot US Air Rumors.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess you've never flown with a 25 yr F/O who feels cheated.....

The only person that cheated that 25 year fo is the reflection in their mirror. USAir has always been a crappy airline on the brink.

I guess you would not understand the feeling of being called a thief by someone who broke into you house.

I'd take care or the thief before he made it out the door.

What would you do, Shirley, cry?

#1. East pilot pay will reset to fully restored levels as soon as their letter of agreement on pay cuts expires... USAPA is already suing. Doug Parker supposedly said he would have never bought US Air if he had have known this.

#2. USAPA is suing the PBGC and Management. Both claim to have no record of the East pilots former pensions. The company says it was lost in the acquisition of East. The goal is to take their 30k annual pensions and turn them into 80k annual pensions.

Mean while East is taking delivery 18 a321s and 2 a320s. How many a330s do they still have coming?

HAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH! Yeah right. UCRAPA couldn't find their own butts with both hands and a map.

He would have merged with airways regardless. Both of your two airlines needed each other, like it or not. Neither one was viable without the other. The sooner both groups realize that the quicker they will figure all their bullsh!t out.

We're just pissed because Alaska was willing to buy AWA, but that bung Parker wouldn't step aside. Instead he stayed at the helm and tied us off to the Titanic. F#%#@%#@ Bast@$#!

....and yet another West vs East bash!!
Don't you guys get tired of this $hit..
This group will NEVER share a cockpit together...
Too much has been said and done. The hatred runs wayyy too deep.
in the interest of SAFETY.......
The best outcome at this stage would be a divorce or chapter 7...
Enough said....

What a crock. If you waved a magic wand tomorrow and gave date of hire to the easties, all the sudden everything would be peachy and good to go. The easties and the few sympathizers they have aren't fooling anyone.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by B-atch
....and yet another West vs East bash!!
Don't you guys get tired of this $hit..
This group will NEVER share a cockpit together...
Too much has been said and done. The hatred runs wayyy too deep.
in the interest of SAFETY.......
The best outcome at this stage would be a divorce or chapter 7...
Enough said....

Airways crashed plenty of planes before the merger, if it was about Safety instead of money there'd be a lot less airlines flyin' the skies.

Latest resources

Back