• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you guys stopping the Frontier flying soon? If so, what will you do with the excess lift?

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Are you guys stopping the Frontier flying soon? If so, what will you do with the excess lift?

Bye Bye--General Lee

No, there is absolutely no plans to stop the flying under the Frontier brand.

As far as I know, that's correct. One of my friends that graduated from UND last year has to go back for an interview in the next couple of weeks. He heard they were hiring for the -200

skid said:
Horizon posted that they are going to go back to UND again in April. I talked to an old student today looking for a rec/info on life at QX and he said that they were interviewing for Q-200 spots. Looking at the training plan shows no new classes, but there are 3 captains starting upgrade on 4/26, so some of the interviews this week may be to even out that class. I did hear there is talk of a class in the Q200 in May.
Who really knows for sure though. The chief pilot said all of there expected hiring was done a month ago. But the employees here are the last to know about anything going on.

An old acquaintance of mine was hired to start class on April 14th on the Q400 based in Portland. (Not a UND grad.)

QCappy said:
Yes, In 11 more years!

Good. I thought I had heard otherwise, and I am glad it is not true.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back