• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon to add 4 more "clown cars" to fleet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm pretty stoked to see these. It's about flippin' time that we got some theme paint jobs that aren't a complete embarrassment (Helloooooo Skittles).

A little impatient, are we? You do realize that we pulled out of DEN a mere 3 weeks ago, right?

You said pulled out.

Baze,

You are so right.

An AS flight operated by Horizon Air in
a Frontier JetExpress livery.
Now thats 'brand recognition and product differentiation" if I ever saw it.

Marketing brilliance at it's best&%$#*%$(^

who woulda tunk................

I totally agree. Patience/impatience has nothing to do with it. The first order of business should have been to pull that airplane into the paint hangar and remove any evidence of Frontier off it.

"Folks, as you board the airplane, please ignore the paint job, although the Bobcat on the tail is quite cute."

Baze,

You are so right.

An AS flight operated by Horizon Air in
a Frontier JetExpress livery.
Now thats 'brand recognition and product differentiation" if I ever saw it.

Marketing brilliance at it's best&%$#*%$(^

who woulda tunk................

I am surprised that they didn't want to make one for UND.

I agree, they should have painted a big pissed off Sioux Indian- errrrrrrr, Native American- on the tail. That would be pc.

Kick ass!! QUACK QUACK!!

I totally agree. Patience/impatience has nothing to do with it. The first order of business should have been to pull that airplane into the paint hangar and remove any evidence of Frontier off it.

Right, because pulling half of your RJ fleet off the line and parking them in the paint shop all at once is wise.

"Folks, as you board the airplane, please ignore the paint job, although the Bobcat on the tail is quite cute."

That's not nearly as bad as "Folks, we hope you didn't want to get there anytime soon, because your airplane is sitting in the paint shop. But don't worry, we have spares. Oh wait, they're sitting in the paint shop too!"

Latest resources

Back