• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon all props (again)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As for the options, I think they will exercise 8-10 options, but I would be shocked to see anymore than that. All in all if they have to furlough it will be for 30 people (but hopefully zero)

These are some pretty specific guesses. What information are you basing this on?

So far this year 35 pilots have left. Thats 140 for the year if it keeps up for the next 3 quarters...Thats 280 pilots over 24 months- if they keep leaving. And the airplanes haven't even begun to leave yet. That doesn't even include leaves of absences, medical leaves, or the exercise of q400 options.

Last edited:
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=111943

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=112246

Losing our jet pay scales is a bummer. Some guys might get a double whammy: lose the left seat and not be able to return to jet FO pay.

Sorry RS if this was stated in some of your pasted threads but, we currently do not have a payscale for the Q400(76seats). Our payscale goes to 75 and the union and the company agreed to get the airplanes and negotiate a payscale when we get to compensation in our current negotiations. With a supposed $50million in savings by going to a single fleet type, bigger, more effiecent aircraft we will probably negotiate a larger payscale for the Q400.

And for people leaving Im very sad to say I guarantee I will be one them, hopefully sooner than later.

Sioux

Latest resources

Back