• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon Air to fly LAX to Mammoth, CA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Auntie Em, Auntie em, it's a twister, it's a twister...

In bad times when you find your airline cutting back old markets due to lack of revenue and you have an excess of aircraft, then why not go for the sure thing? It might not be as profitable as the other city paris were in the good times, but its still better than putting the plane on a money losing route or parking it (while paying for the lease).

Whoa, whoa, whoaaaaaaa! This makes sense! Then why is the airgrope doing it? Holy crap, someone has abducted Pinneo and Error. Maybe spike too? Wishful thinking.

Whoa, whoa, whoaaaaaaa! This makes sense! Then why is the airgrope doing it? Holy crap, someone has abducted Pinneo and Error. Maybe spike too? Wishful thinking.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

P.S. if some one is "airgroping" you, then you need to report that to the appropriate authorities. Just show them where on the doll...

Can you guys fly GPS approaches in the Q400? I believe that's the only way in. Or you can shoot the VOR-DME into Bishop and scud run along the 395 to the airport. Not that I've ever done that.

Can anybody in the Horizon circle of trust let me know the loads for the Horizon Mammoth flights so far.

Latest resources

Back