Hook for a rollaboard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sitnresrv

Does anyone know where I can get just the hook to attach a flightbag on a 22in travelpro rollaboard suiter. I just need the hook, my bag is fine. Thanks. Preferrably buy it online.

I thought ya'll were pilots. Just walk into any airport lost and found and describe your lost iteam then pick through the crap till you find one that fits. Come on guys it ain't that hard to be cheap.

Thanks for the response, but that website produced nothing for finding just the j-hook for the bag.

I got rid of their mess drilled a hole in the bag and used an old fashion bolt and a cargo D ring from a C-206. Works like a charm. I use the expandable Travel Pro as some of our trips go up to 14 days.Travel Pro in Boca has plenty of the.(hooks)

Last edited:
sitnresrv said:
Does anyone know where I can get just the hook to attach a flightbag on a 22in travelpro rollaboard suiter. I just need the hook, my bag is fine. Thanks. Preferrably buy it online.
I don't know if this will help, but I recalled seeing a "Universal 'J' Hook" on display in our locker room. Here's the info:

Patent pending, Universal "J" Hook constructed of stock 6061 aluminum, has been tested up to 160 lbs., engineered to provide a hook for any roller bag with a strap.

• Flips and stows inverted to prevent inadvertent snagging when not in use
  • Wider than other hooks preventing excessive wear and tear on leather handles
  • Easily remove and stow it inside your bag whcn checking your luggage at the airlines.
  • This hook is universal. It fits most bags with a strap.
If you are interested in purchasing this brand new offer please email your request to [email protected]. I will instruct you on how to obtain a hook today. Coming soon will be a website offering the UJH at a slightly higher price. So, buy yours now at a lower introductory price of $10 tax included.

Latest resources

Back