Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

millhouse21

No longer in the Sand Box
This was posted on a blog http://www.*************************411.blogspot.com/. by a Whore Jet supporter. I think it exemplifies their position pretty well. In their twisted minds, Honor is for convenience only.

Machiavelli and Cicero, most noted for their positions on social diplomacy, said it very well. Disputes between honor and security will always be determined by the consideration of necessity. The necessity of honor should come first, the necessity of security usually second, and the necessity of convenience always considered last. Cicero affirms that this order can be changed, however, if the security of the company is at stake. If the position of the company illustrates that the security of its future may be questionable if certain steps are not achieved, then the necessity of security outweighs the necessity of honor, and it is common knowledge that honor can easily be reclaimed through courage and diligence.

millhouse21 said:
This was posted on a blog http://www.*************************411.blogspot.com/. by a Whore Jet supporter. I think it exemplifies their position pretty well. In their twisted minds, Honor is for convenience only.

Machiavelli and Cicero, most noted for their positions on social diplomacy, said it very well. Disputes between honor and security will always be determined by the consideration of necessity. The necessity of honor should come first, the necessity of security usually second, and the necessity of convenience always considered last. Cicero affirms that this order can be changed, however, if the security of the company is at stake. If the position of the company illustrates that the security of its future may be questionable if certain steps are not achieved, then the necessity of security outweighs the necessity of honor, and it is common knowledge that honor can easily be reclaimed through courage and diligence.

I doubt Machiavelli and Cicero had collective bargaining or scope clauses on their minds...:rolleyes: I asked this on the other thread, but do you happen to know if the current TSA CBA specifically prohibits GJ operations ???

Latest resources

Back