• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Homemade cockpit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IMHO, insulting these homebuilt sim guys is pretty lame and smacks of hubris. Be humbled and flattered that there are people in the world who would go to such great lengths to emulate what you get to do every day.

I agree kudos to them. I just wish they would use some of their computer tech saviness to produce "Spend a night with Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek 2007". I'd be waiting in line at Best Buy 2 weeks before the release of that one.

I agree kudos to them. I just wish they would use some of their computer tech saviness to produce "Spend a night with Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek 2007". I'd be waiting in line at Best Buy 2 weeks before the release of that one.

"Waiting in line"? I "released the doves" just thinking about it!

But then, I'm a Starfleet Commander at my local Star Trek Federation chapter ("Squadron 1711 - The Fightin' Eternal Virgins").

Beam me up!

I got a B777 type in a "latest and greatest" model simulator. While I doubt the motion sim on their gig is as good, the visual display looked far better. Great job on their part.

Of course in my twisted mind, I think I might contact them regarding modifying the area behind the seats with two brass poles. I believe I can start a profitable "fantasy camp" for current airline guys. They could fly the sim while two young hotties dance around the poles while dishing out all-you-can-eat ice cream sundaes.:laugh:

We did not find results for: www.aviationupdate.net. Try the suggestions below or type a new query above
Search Results for "www.aviationupdate.net"

Latest resources

Back