• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hollywood Aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had Andie Macdowell on my flight from AVL-CVG...she came up front said hi and signed autographs and took pics with us in the cockpit for comping the booze on the flight....She was connecting to Paris to celebrate her 50th bday....and man for a 50 year old lemme tell ya...I would of tore it up.

Flew to Brunswick, GA few weeks ago and 5 minutes later John Travolta's 707 lands and taxies very slowly to hangar on the north side of the field.

1979, right after Grease came out. I was sitting at the Burbank FBO and in walks Travolta, girls behind the counter go crazy. His Citation get pulled up and away he goes.

About 1980, I'm taxing out of Hughes on the west side of 19R in Las Vegas. In the runup block is this big ole Jetstar and in the right seat is Wayne Newton.

Willie Nelson in his old Lear, 1WN about twenty five years ago. He was also in the right seat.

Willie's Lear was 100WN and flew as a freighter for Airnet up until a year or so ago.

We had Ron Jeremy a few years ago going from BOS to BUF. He was in town doing something at a local strip club. He signed the release for the captain and asked me a few questions while he was waiting for his bag on the ramp. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

Anyone know who's Dash-8 was in the beginning of "Tommy Boy"? When Chris Farley and David Spade just walk back to the cargo bin to grab his bag?

I flew O.J. once from BUF to EWR. It was freezing out...I wanted to remind him not to forget his gloves on the way out, but i didnt think it would go over well....

Anyone know who's Dash-8 was in the beginning of "Tommy Boy"? When Chris Farley and David Spade just walk back to the cargo bin to grab his bag?

I want to say it was a Mesaba Dash.

The Horizon plane in War Games is a F27...it was just on AMC the other day.

Anyone ever notice the Mesa B1900 in Twins?

Twice while commuting to AVL, Andie MacDowell was on my flight, once sitting next to me. I had Tim Allen on-board from IAH to JAX. Also had Little John on a flight from EWR-CAE, pimp cup and all. He came to the cockpit and said hi at the end of the flight. Wanted to say "YYYYEEEAAAHHHHH" on the PA so bad!!! Also had Paul McCartney's ex Heather Mills on a flight from LHR-HKG recently. Only paid for Business, guess First was too expensive!!

box

end of Silence of The Lambs was filmed in Bimini, Bahamas.

I was in the background when Anthony Hopkins gets off the phone.:D

no check though:(

Also a Shorts 330 in it too, I was told it was N936MA but i cant verify that.

Latest resources

Back