• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Holly Get's It Right!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just can't get enough of this stuff. Why don't we start three or four more threads to discuss the exact same crap that has been discussed for about a year now!!

Ok eaglesview.......you just can't get enough of this stuff. Well, that being said, Holly, let's call her a neutral, sees thru all the BS that USAPA has propagated to the west for about a year now.

What has USAPA done in it's nearly one year of existence to change any argument of why they should even be here except to chant their DOH mantra. I can tell you that in ONE word....NOTHING.

They claimed they would have an industry leading contract within one month of their existence. Where's the contract??

They claimed that a DOH seniority list would be implimented because the NIC award was only a bargaining chip. I see no evidence of that.

The only thing they've accomplished in it's miserable life is paying mr. seeman exorbitant wages (at the expense of their membership) to pay for false lawsuits against it's west constituents which will be determined in it's DFR lawsuit against themselves in the next two weeks.

Holly knows when to call a spade a spade, and if I were a dues paying USAPA member, I would be SCARED.......VERY SCARED.

"Until the two warring groups can come together, on ANY sort of strategy, right or wrong, fair or not....MANAGEMENT WINS.

Well there's a problem. Coming together requires trust. How can the west pilots trust the east pilots? They had an agreement before. To be bound by the Nicolau award.

Until the Nicolau award is implemented, as it should be, it's hard to imagine how the the west pilots, or anyone else for that matter, can trust the east pilots, or their sham union USAPA. If there can't be trust, how can there be unity.

This group was disfunctional before US Airways stained the building headquatered in Tempe. Former America West employees are now the target of their discontent.

Sorry Cowboy, but that's just stupid. AWA employees are not any kind of target. The target was ALPA, and on that one we hit a bull's eye. Next target: Nicolau Award, because it's a g'damn windfall and it was based on faulty seniority lists and because he's was obviously out of his 84-year-old mind. Haven't hit that target yet, a fact that all the West gets great pleasure of bragging about here on FlightNoRealInfo.com

As for the stain, that was the paint they applied to your building to re-name your little known regional airline so that the customers who bring in the revenue (you know, the people who fly all over the east coast) wouldn't jump ship.

Anyway, don't want to confuse the issues with any reality; I know you guys don't like that here on FI.com

Lemme get this straight, after a year of the same old talk you have nothing new to say.
Need I point out the irony of you committing that which you complain about?

When I get sick of a topic I have no problem ignoring it and I don't feel the need to tell everybody about it. Why do you?

AWA employees are not any kind of target.
Seems Judge Wake disagrees with you. We'll see how the jury feels. How do you feel about your chances?
The target was ALPA, and on that one we hit a bull's eye.
Howz that working out for y'all so far? Everything all better now? Lemme see: your reps are still lying to you and still leading you down the wrong path yet you still consider it an improvement. Gosh, you're easy to please.
Next target: Nicolau Award, because it's a g'damn windfall and it was based on faulty seniority lists and because he's was obviously out of his 84-year-old mind.
When Easties post drivel like this I know the West will prevail. Do you know what "ageism" is? I wonder how old Judge Wake is. I guess if and when you lose the trial you'll use him as another scapegoat. Always somebody else to blame for your problems...

Next target: Nicolau Award, because it's a g'damn windfall and it was based on faulty seniority lists and because he's was obviously out of his 84-year-old mind. As for the stain, that was the paint they applied to your building to re-name your little known regional airline so that the customers who bring in the revenue (you know, the people who fly all over the east coast) wouldn't jump ship.
Doug Parker went to a garage sale and hung US Airways on the building. So much talk of a legacy carrier and we all know what the legacy is. A collection of regional airllines put together with a lousy safety record. All this chest thumping of such a great airline that was never in the ranks of respected airlines. ALPA, old men, regional pilots, keep adding to the list of scapegoats to justify your misery. Former AWA employees are not responsible for your discontent. How about looking in the mirror. You might not like what you see. One other thing, out of seniority furloughs are hardly a windfall. Dave is senior to Dean. You'll soon figure it out after a federal courthouse corrects that injustice!

I am really glad that I never applied to USAirways or America West. Hey, not that I would have been hired had I applied, but lordy I might have been.

The brass ring had a pin attached to it. Good thing I didn't try to grab it. Good luck to all of you.

Latest resources

Back