Hollings' refusal of 9-11 widow's...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hollings

I'm from SC and have had more than my fill of this moron.He's just another baby kissing,candy stealing politican who knows everything about nothing. How many airliners has he flown? Where does he get off telling me how to do my job? If he sat in the seat of a 737,it'd take him 30 minutes just to figure out how to adjust the seat.He treats his constituents like he treats his wife.....like children.

Senator Fritz Hollings

Yes, we are quite ecclectic in South Carolina; we continue to re-elect conservative Strom (as long as he wants to be re-elected) and the sometimes boorish Fritz. We all know Fritz Hollings is quite adept at being able to irritate or insult just about every occupation, ethnicity, etc. at one point in time. What does that get him? Re-elected again and again. Why? All politics is local pork barrel politics and without these two in the US Senate S.C. would have lost every military installation in the State.

So, because of this, we put up with his falderol, grin and bare it and ask "where's the pork Fritz"?; nobody will defeat him in the election and Fritz knows this, too.

Latest resources

Back