• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hoeksema's right, AAI's business plan is failing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We've already established that he is not in touch with reality, so who knows what stupid spin he'll try to have ol' Scornin' Carol put on it . . . . .

The bottom line is he doesn't care about the shareholders, and is fighting for his job. Carol already sees the writing on the wall, and has pre-announced her departure.

I think Carol, Timmy, Joe and Steve need take their millions and form a conga line of their yachts heading down to the Caribbean . . . . and leave us poor slobs here to clean up the mess.

Last edited:
We've already established that he is not in touch with reality, so who knows what stupid spin he'll try to have ol' Scornin' Carol put on it . . . . .

The bottom line is he doesn't care about the shareholders, and is fighting for his job. Carol already sees the writing on the wall, and has pre-announced her departure.

I think Carol, Timmy, Joe and Steve need take their millions and form a conga line of their yachts heading down to the Caribbean . . . . and leave us poor slobs here to clean up the mess.

Don't forget D.R. and K.G.

I can't wait for the spin if we report a loss. 1st quarter conference call is the 26th. I think we'll have a slight profit, but their latest releases about the reduced earnings projection for the year makes me think they're prepping people for an announced loss. Midwest connect cancelled hundreds of flights due to lack of crew in March and April. I'm surprized Joe hasn't capitalized on that fact and pushed it more. Operationally it was an embarrasment! Dozens of cancellations daily, I truly felt bad for our passengers that were left hanging.

Wait until May, 33 lineholders for 34 lines. 12 airplanes. Not even taking into account vacation, training, 30 in 7, and 100 for the month. They got a break in April, but block hours went up for May.

Who's D.R.?

Some guy who owes you money?

He used to be V.P. of flight ops of Midwest but now is the CEO of Skyway. Teflon Dave I call him. Screws up the ramp and now understaffs skyway costing us bigtime. He must have something on Tim to keep his job after these screw ups.

Oh . . . . we've got a couple of those, too. I think those yachts could use a couple of tenders, and I know just the crew for 'em . . . . .

Midwest connect cancelled hundreds of flights due to lack of crew in March and April. I'm surprized Joe hasn't capitalized on that fact and pushed it more. Operationally it was an embarrasment! Dozens of cancellations daily, I truly felt bad for our passengers that were left hanging.
Joe doesn't have to... the shareholders and press will do that FOR him once the 1st quarter results are in.

They'll be looking for a reason for the loss, and that right there is a glaring red sign saying "I'M OVER HERE!"

The next thing the shareholders will say is, "And THAT'S how he wants to grow the airline? That operational wing that lost us the majority of what revenue we had?"

Then comes the vote. Should be interesting... He's doing all the right things to try to keep his job, even if it isn't in the best interest of the shareholders, but he can't catch a break to help try and prove even a SMALL part of his claims.

Poor Hoeksey... ;)

You AT guys need to get a life.

It seems like you all think that it's a bad idea anyway and will hurt your "upgrade potential" so why do you take every opportunity to bash Midwest?

Oh yeah....and I'm drunk right now

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back